PRESS RELEASE SOURCE: DEAD GOOD PR
Lesquin, Thursday 27th October — NACON and NeocoreGames are happy to announce that Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Ultimate Edition is now available on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series S|X alongside enhanced features including all 25 previously released DLCs. A genre rarely represented on new generation consoles, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Ultimate Edition offers hundreds of hours of gameplay to action RPG fans and fans of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
These features include the following:
Native 4k support
Higher resolution textures
Cross-gen multiplayer modes
Fully optimized DualSense controller on PlayStation 5
The new playable class, announced back in 2021, is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X consoles as a DLC at a later date. The new Sororitas Class – an Inquisitor with a Sister of Battle background – will bring new mechanics and item types to Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr as well.
You are an Inquisitor, one of the most powerful agents of the Imperium. You operate in the Caligari Sector, a region overrun with heretics, mutants and Daemons of Chaos.
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Ultimate Edition, the first action RPG to be set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, features both fast-paced and tactical combat, featuring multiple classes of the Inquisition who carry out the Emperor’s will. From destructible environments and a cover-based combat system, to skill trees and a wide range of vehicles and weapons, the game offers a truly unique experience. The game is also set in a persistent universe, which boasts incredible replay value thanks to its size and a procedurally generated mission system.
Brutalize Chaos as a Crusader, summon deadly constructs as a Tech-Adept, take down abominations with guile and agility as an Assassin or fight fire with fire playing as a Psyker. In single player, two-player local co-op (exclusively on consoles) or four-player online multiplayer, you must enforce the will of the Emperor and cleanse the darkest sectors of the Imperium of heresy.
- The first action RPG set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Four characters classes with three variants each
- Over 60 weapons, hundreds of active and passive skills, 18 unique skill trees, and dozens of class-specific perks to create your own style of play
- Massive, constantly updated endgame
- Complex itemization and crafting system
- A persistent open world
- A Cabal creation system to build factions of Inquisitors
- Tactical and brutal battles set within a storyline faithful to the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- Online multiplayer mode for up to four players and two-player local co-op mode, exclusively on consoles
- Free and paid post-launch DLC (missions, new game modes, upgrades, etc.)
Additionally, as a thanks to our passionate and dedicated community, anyone who owns Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One will receive an exclusive 50% discount on the PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series S|X versions.
Name: Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
Publisher: NeocoreGames (PC), NACON (Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PS4, PS5)
Platforms: PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PS4, PS5
Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Ultimate Edition is available today on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X|S.